Tuesday, April 5, 2011

summer (yay!) swimwear (boo..)

it's (almost) beach season ya'll. and by the looks of the interwebs, all you bloggers and readers are getting excited for the new swimwear popping up in all the stores and online sites. well, i say no. i'm not ready yet. i want to combat the rising temperatures with my target sweatpants and frumpy hoodies. i still want to have hot chocolate in a mug and watch "winter" movies. (i think you can tell by my profile picture that i'm still stuck on winter-mode)  i don't want to think about my gym membership looming over my evening. all those pretty lookbooks and magazine ads are mocking me with their uber short shorts and summer sandals. but now that swimsuits are eminent, here we go:

my favorite swim looks:







When it comes to swimwear, I'm not much of an expirementer when it comes to newest trends.  I think it's best to stick to suits that fit your body type, and if you want to try something new, maybe try a new pattern or a little ruffle or bright color.

2 comments:

  1. Oohhh, I love these! I can't wait to invest in a lovely bikini! Have a feeling I will have to book a holiday first...! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute! I looove the polka dot one!

    ReplyDelete